Meet the 100 Ah 12 V LiFePO4 Deep Cycle battery, the pinnacle of deep cycle lithium-ion battery technology! Our 100 amp-hour, the 12-volt battery weighs only 31 pounds and is capable of providing you power and relief from battery anxiety. Our batteries run in various systems, including marine, RV, van, and off-grid! It’s time to upgrade your heavy lead-acid batteries to LiFePO4 batteries and upgrade your lifestyle and ability to adventure!
- 50% lighter than comparable SLA batteries
- Charges 25% faster than comparable SLA batteries
- Delivers 2x the power for 7x the cycles of an SLA battery
- 50% Less Overall Operating Cost
DIMENSIONS & WEIGHT
- Length: 13 in (330 mm)
- Width: 6.8 in (173 mm)
- Height: 8.8 in (220 mm)
- Weight: 31 lbs
This battery comes with a 7-year limited warranty.
This battery can be mounted in any orientation so that you can make the best use of tight spaces.
This battery is a replace for any GROUP 31 Battery – at less than 50% of the weight!
Quantity Discounts Available on Orders of 2 or More – Contact Us for Details and Pricing!
This battery can be use for the following applications:
- Backup Power
- Electric Vehicles
- Floor Machines
- Marine (trolling motor)
- Recreational Vehicles
- Case Material: ABS/Iron case
- Certifications: CE/ISO/UN38.3/MSDS
- Efficiency: 99%
- Self Discharge: <1% per Month
- Series & Parallel Application max.: 4 series or 4 parallel connected application
- Peak Discharge Current: 200 A
- Continus Discharge Current: 100 A
- Voltage at end of Discharge: 12.8 V
- Working Voltage: 10-14.4V
- Discharge Temperature: -4 to 140 ºF (-20 to 60 ºC)
- Storage Temperature: 23 to 95 ºF (-5 to 35 ºC)
- Cycle Life: Greater than 2000 cycles
- Self-Discharge Rate Residual capacity: ≤3%/month; ≤15%/years
- Reversible capacity: ≤1.5%/month; ≤8%/years